Hey I have a quick question...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Pintame, Dec 24, 2012.

1. my buddy gave me a tupperware filled with several small vials of hash that has spilled allllllll over the inside of the tupperware and on the vials. I'm assuming the best way for extraction of the oil from the tupperware is just to scrape it off. I was wondering though if there is something else I can do? (particularly for the oil that's stuck on the outside of the little vials).

all feed back is greatly appreciated.

Jim Jones.

2. maybe freeze the vials and then dig it out with a paper clip?

3. Maybe dropping everything in 1 large pot of boiling water then doing a extraction using a coffee filter.

4. thanks for the replies so far guys. i haven't tried anything yet, still waiting on seeing what more people say. i like both ideas a lot, just not sure what to do.

thanks.

5. #5 YoSmokinMan, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    ^Those ideas weren't that great.

If you haven't done something else with it by now the best/easiest way is to use 90%+ isopropyl alcohol and dissolve all the oil then evaporate and scrape just like qwiso.

I'd just pour the iso right in the container with the jars and shake it a little until it's all dissolved and pour it on a plate/glass tray. Then pour a little more fresh iso in and shake just to make sure you get everything. No waste this way.