Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey guys

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420max420, Feb 4, 2004.

1. hey does any body happen to know a good learn to glass

blow website or just how to blow glass thanks

or if anyone knows its just way incredibley hard just tell me

im wasting my time

2. i dont know any sites man....but i know that it costs alot...and inless u got some cash to spare then its probably a waste of time....and iv heard that its pretty hard.

3. your just gonna have too look around local in town for suck courses, you not gonna find an online tutorial, cuz were you gonna get the equipment? i heard its some big bucks to be in that kinda course...

4. Yeah, real big bucks. Thousands of dollars. But if your that serious about it, best of luck to ya.

5. my old man was lookin in too hit for his retirement hobby.. that would be great cuz im makin a website similair to this one.. sell his creations and make almost all profit

6. its an artform! I suggest search the web and learn where you can go to learn about the craft!