hey guys!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RoarNation, Jul 26, 2007.

1. well i have ben around forums for some time and all of a sudden it dawned on me?.....

pot head forums!!!! it wounderful!!! i googled it and found my new home!!!!!

well about me i have ben smoking for about 5 maybe 6 years i tryed to grow a couple of times but never got any farther that a month or two but i love to do some sigs so i guess it will take a coule of days to get to know a couple of people here but this place looks promising!!!!

also what are the rules on sigs i know how to get them to work its just it always says "file to big!" or something so whats the kb limit 40?.... and is 500x100 to big also?!?!

2. Welcome to the city!

Our signature rules are as follows:

1. Signature Limits: All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images.
    Text Signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.

Here's a link to all of our rules so you can become familiar with them. :)

3. Welcome to the city, it's nice to have new blades here who care about the rules :)

I think you're gunna fit in jussssst fine :cool:

4. yeah i think so to i love the green and im loving the city!!!! lol

5. :smoke:Welcome "Home", been a member here along time,site is full of cool folk,info,etc.

not here as often as I'd like (poor 'puter access):mad::mad:
    but every time I do, it's like comin' home!!:smoke:

6. Welcome to the City! :wave: