Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey guys, need some quick data for my economics class!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by da_RZArecta, Nov 8, 2011.

1. I know this is a little out of place but I trust the Grasscity's forum input. Your input will remain anonymous!

"What percentage of your income are you willing to spend on your cellphone service?"

"Do you primarily use your cell phone for personal use or do you integrate business matters into your daily usage?"

Thank guys! :bongin:

2. 1%

does calling dealers count as business? if so, then yes. if not, then it's personal use only.

good luck brah :bongin:

3. I spent about 5% on my cell. and yes thats the most I'm willing to spend.

and its mainly for personal use, but I use it to communicate with my bosses....if that counts.

4. cool, thanks for the thorough replies! :)

5. 5% or less.
    Mostly personal, a little business.

6. i just did the math and i'm at 3% right now. i'm pretty happy with that. i use my phone a lot, and i do use it as my primary contact number. not much for business i guess.

7. I spend about 7% on my cell and I'm thinking about reducing that number.

8. My incomes fairly small, so 20%. I have a smart phone.

9. its less then 1% of my income and i wouldnt pay any more. Its all personal matters but my work has that number too so

10. Haha. Not gonna do the math.
    But I'd say I wouldn't want to spend more than 2%.. which is probably about what I'm at now.
    And the vast majority is personal. Only thing I use for business besides the occasional call is the internet.

11. Shit like 8-10%. Im bout my bidness tho.

12. Maybe you are in the wrong section but I will answer your questions :p

I have a fairly small income (part time worker, full time student) and I am willing to spend about 15% for my cellphone. In my case an iPhone.

I integrate business tools on my phone, i'm using the eBay app and the Kijiji app to try and sell some stuff !

13. 5%~ too. Just a little prepaid. Never use it anyways.

14. I'm somewhere around 7-9%; smartphone; full-time student with a part-time job. (Damn! I didn't realize how much I spend every year on cell service...)

Mostly personal, with calls to/from work and some occasional freelance business calls.