Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey guys i need some help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaborDietryin, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #1 DaborDietryin, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    im rolling for the very first time this weekend i believe. and my friend will have like 7 adderall. and were going to have an ounce of mids possibly. so my questions are, is a triple stack possibly too much for my first time? and a question on addy. i did it for the first time a little while ago. i felt no comedown like my friend described it. i was just a little tired and really out of it, but i was also comin down off the weed we smoked before that, the next day i was just tired. EDIT-we took it at 2:45 on saturday i felt it at 4-5. then we smoked and stayed up all night, i somewhat hallucinated, i saw a face moving around my room really fast, but in a smaller part of it, i knew i was just high and was like o.k lets watch some tv. haha

do you guys think i got the full effects of the adderall, just without the crash my friend was having? i would really like to know that, bc i want to experiance a bunch of stuff now. especially psychodelics (sp?) and hows the comedown from X? will it be ok to take some addy right after to up the comedown, then smoke a bunch of bowls? im just a little new to the whole pills thing, i used to be straight-edge, but i dont really care as much. drugs arent all bad for you, just dont abuse them heavily and your fine. oh and if it matters, im 6'2 175, if that has anything to drug tolerance/OD

2. #2 damncrazylegs, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    first thing, all that double/triple/quad stacking is complete bullshit. just dealer talk to make you pay more.
    what the roll and comedown is like depends on whats in the pill you took. a lot of times rolls will be cut with meth, pipeprazine, and other stuff so the suppliers can make more money by selling pills with less mdma in it (the expensive part of the pill)
    so check online at sites like pillreports.com, ecstasydata.org, and only get pills from ppl your trust. a shitty pill means a shitty roll and a horrible come down.

i dont see why ya would wanna take adderall with a roll. maybe if ya wanted it to be really speedy. id think it would make the come down a lot worse. clean rolls ya just stop rolling and get tired, maybe a little sore. dirty rolls youll feel like shit.

3. thanks, the dude im getting it from is pretty trustable, he can just be a dumbass at times, but were pretty tight, so he wont give me shit, and i saw another dude doing the same stuff so its all good. thank you