Hey guys I need help identifying what is going on

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gr0whop3, Jul 4, 2016.

1. So these are my girls they're about a month old as of late they're very droopy with some yellowing of the bottom leaves. The top layer of soil is dry/ crunchy but if I were to add even a little of water it instantly drains to runoff at the bottom. Is it the ph? Or is my tap water maybe to high ppm although I've heard Colorado has great tap water. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The way I usually know when it's time to water is by the weight of the pots. I personally like to let them dry out as much as possible without causing them any harm of course before I water them. And I water them a little. Just enough.

Are the pots heavy when you lift it ? It seems like an over watered plant. You ever try using Some Distilled water. Go buy a few gallons of Distilled /Ro water. They're like 80cents - $1.50 a gallon and see if you give it some of that next time you water. See if anything changes.

3. I bet his tap water is ok most of Colorado does have good water. Leave it out for 24 hours if it's non well or treated. Your not watering properly it drains out so fast because you let it get to dry. You almost need to flush or keep letting it drain out now so you can assure the media is properly watered then don't let it dry out as much.

4. Ok I thought it was weird bc the pot feels light as though it were dry. Should I flush? I just don't want to kill my plants

5. It's not really flushing just add water untill all the media is saturated then when it "begins to feel "light" water it" it shouldn't be sucking in an inch from the sides. Sounds likes you have plenty of drainage and your shits drying out to fast

6. Id transplant...theres no way yur not rootbound in that little pot,and whats yur humidity in rm cause that will hav same effect...you 100% need to transplant into at least a gal pot(id use at least 3 gal)

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is a good point

8. It's just what I started them in. A couple days from now I should have the money to buy some 5 gal buckets

• Like Like x 1
  9. Humidity is 40-50 and water I give is like 6/6.5

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah they are 2.50 at Home Depot less I think go look in the couch bra

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nah dude I was just in Denver last week they are orange and 2 bucks..:..or did you couch dive?!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wear a big coat n grab 2.....lmao.u def need it...

13. Ken Keniff are you from connecticut . Eeeee I want my balls pulled out eeee oh yeah....hey where you going.....?!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yur the only one whos been smart enough....lmao.na ohio

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice lol

16. Im pretty sure everyone thinks im retarded enough to put my name or something..ha

17. Hhahhhha. Really. If they really couldn't pick up on that. Then they shouldn't be growing lol. Cause there Observation skills are shot.

• Like Like x 1
  18. When I typed it I had the voice down legit....lmfao

• Like Like x 1
  19. I agree......lot of ol timers on here tho too..but no ones ever said shit...if it was yur name id have same reply...