Hey guys! I just joined :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by adamski4545, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm Adam.
    Just turned 18 and avid pothead.
    I like to work out as well as get baked. So I am living proof that one can squeeze Marijuana into their lives!!! Haha I'm sure you all know anyways :)

I live in Ireland and am interested in animals, music (specifically old school rap and 90's-70's music). I am also interested in parkour, tennis and south park. I am also doing Thai boxing.

I looove Marijuana! It makes me feel so much better than those stupid amphetamines used for ADHD

Well, that's it for me! :)
    Am looking forward to hear from you all :)

2. Welcome! I'm also Irish.

3. "interested in animals" lmao..

says the dude that just made a thread about how he was cuddling with his german sheppard and then pissed on him

4. Welcome. Don't be a dick and you'll be welcomed with open arms here

5. That's easy for you to say!

6. [quote name='"Art Vandalay"']

That's easy for you to say![/quote]

What do you mean

7. Yeah but man my stuff was laced. Some.... Erm anus hole laced my weed and it drove me insane but then i ditched him and found an honest mango home dealer.
    I love my shepherd! I do! :)

8. Why thank you :)

9. Cool! I like that! Don't mean to be really random but...
    It appears the Irish are the only known intelligent beings capable of smoking weed and not showing people how much swag they have. We also do not remind people that a person lives once.

In my opinion, marijuana is suited best towards people who are not superficial and have a bit of character.