Hey guys, I could really use your help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Arty507, Nov 29, 2013.

1. So I created this sweater for fun for the "Coke Zero Create a Sweater" contest. I didn't expect it to go anywhere, but there is 3 days left in the contest. It really was inspired by great herb you and I all both know and love. I just thought I'd post it here, and see if any of you liked it. I'm in no way asking for votes, but if you like it, feel free to vote! I'm pretty proud it got as many votes as it has, it's actually mind blowing to me. I just felt like sharing it with a community that would understand. :)

Thank you guys, I must say I'm a lurker and not a poster, but this is a great community. Happy Holidays everyone!!

https://www.sweatergenerator.com/?TWFydGE6Ojo6NTI5NTEzMzgyNmYzNTo6Ojo=&entry_id=133502#/main/sweater

2. for some odd reason i want to buy that

🌞

3. Pretty mice! I guess f you made one minor modification like below you wouldn't win, right?

[​IMG]

4. Damn, that is quite a sick sweater.. but I don't think that's possible to make, unfortunately. ;p I appreciate the support though guys, really. 

5. dolla dolla bill yall

6. now ure talkin

7. #7 phunk doc, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    [quote name="morning bake baby" post="19069616" timestamp="1385712794"]dolla dolla bill yall[/quote]word up, 2 for 5, they got garbage down the way!

8. I want that so bad lol.