hey grasscity what do you guys think of me???

Discussion in 'General' started by mbfm, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I would like to meet you in real life... :devious:

2. You want me to judge and label you?
    Okay.. sounds fun.
    MBFM... hmm..
    You're a Massive Butt Fucking Meanie.

:smoke:

3. said the caterpillar.

4. This is the first time I've seen you around that I can remember.

I wouldn't make threads that involve personal popularity. Some people will get pissed off by it, and some people will flock to it. Regardless, if you are concerned about your "status" here, make tons of positive and helpful contributions to the city.

You are the new generation of grasscity, make it a good one.

5. I think you're someone that smokes weed.

6. I think you are a former banned poster that has a few old friends that know your new ID.

7. I think you all need to check out my thread Hot/Corny Girls Appreciation , take a rest & stare at all the beautiful girls, ayyy :)

8. I think your mysterious and I'll give you a 7 out of 10.

9. Is this a social engenerring test? No link, how many will search it out?
    There is one, and another, and ... :smoke:

10. on what philosophical grounds are you rating that haha

what!? never!! i dont know none of that about no weed!!

11. im going to be the bigger man and let this go also because what i was going to post probably would get me banned like somebody is already threatening.

stay small kid

12. Oh yea? PM me it.

13. you remind me of since93........

14. Now that you mention it...

15. i dont know that person, must have been an outstanding human being if he was like me though

staying small just like i said you would

16. #56 Jshnaidz, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    That's what being the bigger man is all about. Saying things like that. Also nice avoidance of the PM. Knew u didn't have anything.

17. It's funny that you started beef with me when all I did was answer your question sincerely without insult to injury, saying that I wasn't fond of you. Meaning that I just stated that I had no positive feelings for you, nothing insulting, just answering your question. Don't make self absorbed threads and then get mad at the feedback.

18. ok first of all bitch i would never beef with people that wasnt trying to beef with me first and to be honest i dont really remember why you had beef but you did i only read the latest posts

second of all nothing a small man like you can say will make me mad like i said.

19. [​IMG]
    But I don't think of you.

;D

20. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.