Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey GrassCity, Im getting my roommate a present from our local headshop, help me choose something

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DreamSeer, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys, as the title says, I'm looking for a present for a friend and I only have $20 to spend. Things to keep in mind:

-He has a bong, but already has an ashcatcher/nice bowl for it so I'd like to refrain from buying him another one
    -He prefers to smoke than to vape and owns a vape

Thanks, any suggestions are welcome!

2. See if your local headshop has bong beads! They're these little beads and they expand in water and work better than ice! They're fun, cheap, and help keep the bong clean! 
    Also, other small ' stoner stocking stuffer' like ideas, screens for his bowl! 

3. Rolling papers, lighters, hemp wick, etc. Inexpensive yet good to have

4. You can get a pretty nice spoon for 20 bucks

5. you could pick up a nice grinder im sure for 20$ if not you could get a few lighters, hemp wick, papers and all that good stuff

6. If you are willing to spend, a nice little $100-150 oil rig would be nice if he has access to bho or concentrates

7. Does he like using hemp wick?
    I recently ordered this, it looks cool af. 
    http://www.hemplights.com/products.htm
    You can get him the hemp pack deal for $24.99, 200 foot spool, 3x 9 foot small booklets & 1 of each of the 2 kinds of hemp lighter dispensers.

8. Grinder if he doesn't have one already