Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Granny! I need your help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moosieman, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Ok, I don't know If I missed it or not in your long list of links, and I did a couple hours of research last night and couldn't find anything relevant, so I was wondering if you could help me out here.

Do you have any information on Marijuana and Mitochondrial Disease?

This little boy (9 years old) in my neighborhood suffers from it, and it leaves him bedridden on a lot of days because of the pain in his muscles and digestive system cause him due to the disease. Its really sad actually. By the time he's 13, he'll most likely be stuck in a wheelchair, unable to talk or eat on his own, and by the time he's 18, he'll most likely be dead...

I was just curious as to if you had any information that I could relay onto his parents that might help make his life a little bit easier/more tolerable so he can enjoy what little time he has left...

2. You should probably PM her to make sure she sees it.

3. I did a quick search for granny and found her links. I did a search for the word " Mitochon", and it led me to this article: ÃŽ”9-Tetrahydrocannabinol-Induced Apoptosis in Jurkat Leukemia T Cells Is Regulated by Translocation of Bad to Mitochondria

IDK if it is what your looking for, but worth a shot. If you can understand that then I hope this helps. It brings peace to my mind knowing there are people like you and me OP, trying to educate people, and also bring peace to others. Hope everything works out OP

4. That article was something about the Mitochondria, but not quite what I was looking for. Mitochondrial Disease, is something different. But thank you anyway!