Hey, GC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GanjaBear, Aug 31, 2013.

1. New smoker here. I started about a month ago to see how it managed my anxiety disorder and never looked back. It seriously has changed my life Since then, I have learned so much about so many people close to me. Nearly half of the people in my life have been smoking for YEARS, and I had no idea! I found a reliable source with good product, purchased the most adorable little pipe, and bonded with my husband while we made cigarettes together (tobacco for him, he's been on cigs for ages).

<span>Seriously, I had no idea how hard my neighbor partied. We broke in my pipe, and instead of walking away to show it off, we shared its virgin bowl with her, her dad, and her girlfriend and her man. Next thing I knew I had three shots in me, the boyfriend inhales an ember and her dad had cleaned the bowl when he took a hit and swallowed the whole thing. I was only there thirty minutes!!</span> And apparently I have been missing an important bonding time with my mother in law. I knew she was an old hippie then, I didn't know she still was! I shared a few bowls with my sister in law too, and realized she has been partaking SO much longer than me that the stuff barely touched her while I was nearly reeling.

I hate having stories that I can't share with everyone, so I finally stopped lurking and popped my head in.

2. Welcome GB, I totally understand wanting to share with others who "get it"  :hello: .  Glad it is helping your anxiety, I know the feeling. :unsure: , it can be crippling so anything you can do to help "naturally" is awesome!

It is always a relief to me when I find out someone I know smokes too, unfortunately in my age group of 60+ not too many are comfortable to admit to it, or prefer alcohol b/c it's legal...ughh :confused: .  

Too funny about your neighbors! Keep sharing  :wave: