Hey from BRAZIL.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BraZiLiaN THC, May 26, 2003.

1. hey "maconheiros"....Wasup???

I'm from Brazil, a great country of South America... The best soccer team of the world...hehehe... And one of the best weed of the world...and cheap.... here 5g of weed is 5,00R$ (about 3dollars).... and we can find a lot of variety here..... but it's still illegal... :( but we'll legalize it... heheheh....

I'm 16 year old (girl, call me hhehehe), and I smoke pot since I was 15yo... But I just smoke 2 or 3 time-week....and usually at weekends.... It makes me fly...hehehe...

I'll start to write at this board... I met it at another board, a brazilian board, www.growroom.net ..... it's a nice board too.,..the biggest in portuguese language...

It's all... my english sucks...hehehe.... Eu me saio melhor escrevendo em português, mas em português acho que nem todos irão me entender aqui.,...ehhehehe.....

oh, maconheiros - Weed Smokers.... hehehe....

c ya'...

=P

2. Welome to the city.. Enjoy your stay!

3. wut up??? another brazilian! welcome from such a beautiful country u live in.....hope i can visit it some day when i have money....lol.....see u around in the forums! happy tokin!:):):)

4. Welcome to city my south american friend.

Brazil is a long way away. :)

ick