Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jmackisback, May 21, 2006.

1. Hey there everyone! I finally decided to sign up.
    I live in Vancouver,BC,Canada and have been smoking for about 8 years now.

I've always been into making my own bongs, and buying the most deluxe ones out there. Using bongs in combination with primo BC bud has a wicked effect. :smoking:

Anyways, I look forward to talking with you smokers across the planet...

2. Welcome to the city! I see you live out in Bud Country lol and I'm just across the country
    Toke on!

3. Thanks for the friendly welcome my fellow Canuck :)

4. Nice sig hah. You're definately lookin good man I hope to see you around for good

5. Thanks!
    In the next couple days I'm going to post some pics of my new bong (custom blown,octuple perculated), and the rest of my bong collection. Along with some pics of my latest BC stash :hello:

6. sweet, cant wait for the pics man. Welcome to the city:wave:. See you in the forums

7. Thanks buddy! Can't wait to bring a little more BC action to this board :)

8. i was 100% sure i welcomed you......i remember looking at your sig even...hmmm
    well...

Welcome to the City! :wave:

9. welcome to the city man.

hey, do you have any vids of you blowing glass? i am really interested in that hobby.

10. ^^Id like to see them too. Welcome to the city! :wave:

11. Sorry guys, I was misunderstood. I don't actually do glass blowing. I had my newest bong (check out the pics in the seasoned tokers section!) custom made for me. But check out www.mytube.com for a vid on the making of phx bongs...there may be other vids too!
    :D