Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey everyone.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mobilesuitZer0, Aug 14, 2011.

1. around this neck of the woods cops get dragged into the woods then put on a stone table and tortured. yeh thats what we think of cops.

2. lol the title of the book is ironic considering we're in a thread started by a new guy. He seems to be a STRANGER in a STRANGE land! HA.

3. I love the GRRM song of ice and fire fantasy series. It's very similar to dune. Maybe I was just in a weird place when i started reading dune because i couldnt get into it at all.

4. But seriously, in all honesty. I think his intentions in this thread weren't bad. I just think he legit wanted to know if it's possible that cops patrol this forum (It's possible) so he knows how safe he is. And I just think he took it serious when you guys accused him of being a cop, even though I'm sure you all were joking.

So, welcome to the city, man :SMOKE:

5. Ive never checked that series out. Good stuff?

Ive heard this complaint from a lot of others about dune though, but id recommend giving it another shot if youre ever bored and looking to kill some time...

6. its great. one of the best fantasy series ever.

HBO has been making a TV show of the series. theyve already done book 1 and are shooting book 2 right now.

easily the best show on TV atm next to louie

7. Oh man did you ever get into firefly? Now that was a good show. It was a crazy western themed space show.

8. Welcome to grass city man.

9. yeah i have firefly on dvd lol.

10. firefly was awesome

11. I don't see how you guys think hes a cop by asking a question.

Welcome to the forums, guy.