Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey everyone.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mobilesuitZer0, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I'm new here, and just wanted to say hi. I wonder if police patrol these forums...

-Craig

2. ..... thats one way to make yourself "known", whats up officer Craig

3. I smell bacon.
    hey officer craig, is your next question where our adresses and phone numbers are?

4. who signs their posts with their real name?

-Jeffrey Dahmer

5. What's good blade?

- Mike Hunt

6. You can all kiss my ass. I'm not a fucking cop. Smoke some weed and chill out.

7. Prove it...

8. Hum... Way to introduce yourself to the city, I wont be surprised if your your little green bar turns red soon...

Welcome fresh meat...:devious:

9. so, not a cop, and yet you decide to make a thread that's only purpose is a statement about cops patrolling the forum. ok....

10. Nice avatar, a stranger in a strange land is a fucking awesome book.

11. My friend just lent me Stranger in a strange land. Said the same thing about it. Im going to start reading it today.

12. its my all time favorite book

13. Maybe hes not a cop, and he's just a nooooooob?

14. Its one of mine, right behind herberts dune series. Really, though, anything heinlein has written is absolutely amazing.

Since this thread is going nowhere we should turn it to a science fiction novel discussion...

15. #17 HxCurt, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    ok you're all yo yos.

the dude is obviously not a cop. a cop would never make such a dumb thread. cops aren't idiots, they're just on the other side than us when it comes to marijuana (usually).

but yeah, this was not a smart way to introduce yourself. just start posting, integrate yourself and contribute.

16. I couldnt get into the dune novels. I dont know why.

Ender's game right now is my favorite sci fi book.

17. i love the ender series, i followed the bean track of it more than the ender one though. and yeah, anything by heinlein is great, i'm reading Time Enough For Love right now

18. Dune is great if youre into politics and government, as well as the social issues surrounding both, if youre not, I can see how itd get old after a bit. Im currently re-reading children of dune and its pretty mind blowing, but thats just my opinion.

And yes, the enders series is great. Thanks for nerding out with me for a bit guys.