Hey everyone, new here and have a question.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MikeStaples, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Mike and I recently in the last 3 days decided that instead of taking a tolerance break, I would cut down to 0.5 grams a day as a normal dosage split in the evening and night time. I used to smoke all day starting in the morning because who doesn't like to wake and bake sometimes, right? Well, I'm not even kidding, on a good day, I would take about 15 - 20 hits off my TAG Glass Gravity Bong that I recently aquired. I honestly would smoke so much that I completely lost count of why I was even smoking that much knowing I wasn't getting all that high. Anyways, here we are evening #3 of my 0.5 grams dosage per day and holy shit I feel high as hell. I waited again until the evening and just took 2 hits off my gravity bong again only this time din't grind up my bud to keep the thc crystals intact as much as possible. I'm sitting here writing this as we speak and I feel amazing off two hits of those girl scout cookies. My question is, does doing exactly as I am help lower tolerance and keep it under control by only smoking 0.5 grams a day and waiting until the evening and spacing out my highs? Thanks everyone and I'm sorry I rambled on for a while but it's a pleasure to be a part of this forum and hope I meet some awesome people.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Congratulations your a pothead now...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was actually curious if this is decent method that's been proven to work or will I get used to this too?

4. Your tolerance will adapt to this too, but it is still much cheaper and great for conserving