hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MJ<33err-M&M, Mar 10, 2009.

1. :wave: my name's megan and i live in south carolina. the fkn weed laws suck here;; i just served 53 days for less than 5 grams, now im stuck on probation with random drug tests man, it really sucks. i love to smoke the ganja and i will always be a tokin and a jokin no matter what state im in, (unless im on probation lol) so yeahh, i really love getting high and i miss it so freaking much man. i cant wait for september to be off prob, or to move out with my dad in california so i can get it medicinally, which would really be bomb cuz i have bipolar and it helps me chill out a lot, even though sometimes i get really paranoid and freaked out.

i like to read, listen to music, smoke, draw, sing, dance, and instant message until 1 in the morning :)

im really interested in the government (my dad was in the navy && he knows loads of info :D), trying to make weed legal, and finding out new things about myself.

so yeahh, thats me guys. message me, itd be cool to meet other people with the same interests, and views on weed. my best friend just went all anti-drug christian and i need somebody to hang out with;; even if it is online, and all i can do is THINK about smoking weed lol. :smoke:

2. Welcome to the City, Megan. Here's hopin' you get to Cali soon to enjoy that sweet medi weed! In the meantime take a look around the site and you're sure to find plenty to enjoy. You know it just occured to me that if you started growing a couple of plants now, they'd probably be ready to harvest just in time for your release from the gates of hell, I mean probation. Anyway good luck and have a blast sis!

3. She's sinning more by judging you for smoking than she would be if she just smoked!

Damn, Christianity and weed don't have be separate entities. Sorry to hear that your friend thinks that.

Hope you enjoy it here!