Hey domino's your sub's aint that great...

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Feb 10, 2009.

1. subway is hardly a good subshop anyways

and dominoes yuck one time i went into one and i saw roaches climbing the walls in one and never ordered again

2. Domino's is sick.

3. im confused

4. I agree, subways subs are tasty but have nowhere as much meat as a deli does.

5. you speak the truth,,,,

shit is proablly real nasty,,,,,i aint trying it,,,

maybe some blade can enlighten us on how it tastes ?:cool:

but i agree,,,,a mom and pop sub-shop is the bomb,,:D

6. hell ya

7. #27 poodog313, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    jimmy johns rules the sub sandwich world

hehe sorry for the big pic.....but it gets the point acrosss

[​IMG]

8. Small local delis make the best sandwhiches. By far.
    and wouldnt you rather support the small guys just trying to make a living instead of the big guys trying to buy a mansion?

9. I work at domino's. I find all the food they serve is amazing. It's not like we use poor quality ingredients.

10. Hot sandwiches are never good when they are delivered (or as takeout). By the time they get to your house the cheese is congealed, and the bread is soggy.

I just gagged a little as I wrote that

11. I still don't understand the hateorade being spewed over Subways by everyone.
    They have some tasty ass shit.
    Quiznoes is better but they closed down in my town for some reason.

12. the Phillie cheese stake was better than subways but i think that that's there only good sub

13. tru!!! There is a local deli in my hometown called Russo's. Their Italian sub is the best sub I have EVER had. Abso-fucking-lutely delicious. Fresh bread made daily, fresh toppings / meat / sauces. THE BEST. They have 3 locations now and are always busy. The place was started by an Italian immigrant bout 75 years ago.

14. They do subs?

Dominos = pizza
    Subway = subs

Thats the fuckin' way it is

15. Subway makes pizzas dude, atleast mine does, never had them. Theyr like a personl size

16. hmm I've been needing to try one of these dominoes subs, cause i love a good subway sub and i just can't see anyone beating them. but they do look damn good on the commercials. and having it delivered is a plus.

17. yeah, my local one doesn't either, but I've tried one before from out of town and it was decent.

18. exactly, and a lot of private delis cut their meats and cheeses directly onto the sandwich
    subway says "eat fresh" but all their cold cuts are cut ahead of time wrapped in plastic and refrigerated to be used later
    i know im hating on subway a lot, but its just because they used to be the only place on my college campus and although their bread was tasty, their subs never came close to what i was used to getting from a deli

19. Do you guys honestly expect a fast food place would ever taste better than a local, freshly prepared deli?
    There is a reason it is called fast food..
    They are running a business of immediate supply and demand so they need to use pre-prepared food.

Mm, I do really want a big sandwich right now though..
    Yum.

But yeah I agree fully you can get pimp sandwiches at actual restaurants or delis.

20. the italian is amazing. i work at domino's and make it for lunch just about every time.