Hey, can you guys help me out.

Discussion in 'General' started by Soccerguy420, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Before you read this, its saddening, so dont read if you dont wanna be buzzkilled

I'm really depressed, feels like my once amazing life is falling apart and I'm kind of dying. My girlfriend lied to me about a lot of stuff, two of my friends are suicidal, I'm trying to get my friend to stop being anorexic after a year of eating 150 calories a day, and its really weighing down on me. If any of you wouldn't mind, could you try to cheer me up or something? I don't want to kill myself as a general scale, not in the slightest, but I'm incredibly sad and I can't stay here for too much longer.

Thanks guys.

2. Theres not much I can say on here, but if you want to talk I can PM you my number.

3. at this point i think I'm just gonna fall asleep and tackle this with a rested mind, if i can sleep at all

4. Like I said, I don't know whats going on unless you explain, then I can help you here. But id be more than happy to talk it out in a chat, PM or phone.

Either way I hope you cheer up. If your friends are truely suicidal and not crying for attention, be there for them, talk to them and if you really think they might go through with it, rat them out. Tell there parent, baker act them, do what you have to do. They may hate you for a year, they may hate you forever, they may get over it and realize you helped them, but the important part would be you saved their life, and most truely want to be saved.

5. play football man!

go running and take some time to clear your thoughts

its nice to go for a run and think at the same time and it usually helps you think more positively and feel a lot better

so im not saying just go play because that will be just like an escape and eventually they problems will come back

but in times like these you gotta do what makes you happy and playing soccer always does that for me