Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey can anyone tell me if movie theaters usually drug test? Cinemark in particular

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kereth, Aug 6, 2017.

1. I went through the interviews did all the paperwork online and now have orientation soon and I was wondering if they would drug test at orientation... anyone have a clue?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. man if movie theatres drug test i never go to another movie why they wanna drug test me just to see a movie

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I wouldn't think so most of the time people that work there are pretty cooked anyways.

4. Wow. Was that a serious question... sorry I had to laugh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. i think if there is a pee test they need to mention it on the application or during the interview

6. Oh ok cool. Haha yeah it was a little serious i haven't smoked in a while and I REALLY want to

7. I think it's one of those jobs made for kiddie stoners and up. They stay out of trouble on the streets, they baked, the machine does the computing of numbers, there is snacks all around u can pick or sneak a bit from time to time like pop corn, no one is gonna miss 25 grains of popcorn, catch a movie after work if the audience look pleased walking out or if yo homie that picks up trash seen some good parts while he waiting for the credits to roll and the audience to exit so he can listen to the ending crier music while he cleans up...just make sure you smoke and get blazed before your shift and ride it out with a cigarette toward the end...or with an e-cigarette ...hope amc cool in your city mayne