hey blades quick question

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Mar 19, 2012.

1. see for most of yall hating on this question there are differences thanks for those ofyou that have actually answered my question. and i know theres no time frame, but wait to long girl thinks your not interest wait to little and then they may lose interest from u being overly aggressive. i was just seeing if any blades had like a code for this haha. ive been on dates with this girl and i know shel ikes me for whoever said does the girl like u take her on a date lol

2. and whoever said why so formal, im a formal dude, handshake and introduce myself to paretns, look someone in the eye, be respectful of everyonee, open doors for ladies, dont hit a lady, blah blah blah i was just raised that way

3. Lean over, kiss her and take it from there!

4. hahaha im not asking how to kiss a girl..........ive already kissed her basically how long do you date a girl before you put a label on it...psshh how to kiss a girl, do yall really think im 12

5. I like when you can feel that connection with someone right away. My girlfriend I knew a week before I asked her out. Just decide as soon as you can. The longer you wait, it'll get weirder and weirder because she'll just think of you as a friend....unless you know she likes you, in which case you still shouldn't wait.

6. it aint confidence. the only difference between a girfreind and a freind is that you fuck your girlfreind. not everybody feels like fucking right away.

7. After she cooks and cleans.:cool:

8. i had to check your profile to see what day you joined...for a second i thought you might be her...kinda freaked me out there buddy...not cool lol