Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

He's coming back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kaizerreich, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Okay so around halfway through last year my best friend (who'd been living with me for a couple of months at the time) decided to go "visit" a girl that he liked who lived on the other island (I live in New Zealand in the North Island). He didn't end up coming back, we had an argument etc. but I kinda got over it in the end, his life he can do what he wants. ANYWAY
    He's coming up to visit me on the 28th so I was wondering, what the fuck should we do? We haven't really planned anything at all, but I think I should pretty soon otherwise everyone else will get him to do shit with them and I wont get to see him for long. Help!

2. there's camping, hiking, rafting, smoking, getting a tattoo, going to a concert. idk there's a lot

3. you loooooooooooooooooooove him..

EDIT: EAST WITH THE PICTURE THERE BUD