Heroin Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Victor_Navorski, Apr 12, 2006.

1. are you still going to do it?

2. If it is black tar, you can inject it if you mix it with water and heat it up in a spoon, then put it in the syringe. I would not recommend that shit though, you will fucking withdrawl after one time of doing that...If its not black tar, tell me what it is though, if it's pure white, lemme know, you will most likely have just as good of a time smoking it off of foil and a straw. If its powder you can probably change it's form by breathing on it with hot breath on a piece of foil, and then grab a straw and freebase your mind!

3. very true...

4. ur right i havent its just i dont think its a very good choice and good thing to even be giving advice on personally i think it is wrong for me night to try and stop someone from potentially ruining there lives and if it were some1 i know then i would deffinatly make every effort i could to not allow some1 to do this espeically begin to do it because that is the ultimate mistake

5. How to achieve a slow prolonged death. Its a relatively simple process to start.

Take 1 needle, add some heroine and inject this into your arm.

Its the start of a great feeling you will truly only feel once or twice, but will spend much time and effort trying to get again.

How to achieve a similiar but slower death.

Buy 1 bag of dope, snort with a dollar bill. This is also another great feeling you will spend much time chasing.

How to achieve a slightly slower than slower death.

Buy a bunch of opiates. Oxy's, percs, vics, methadones etc and chew them up.

This will give a similiar nice feeling at first, but again, you will spend much time trying to get the same effect.

Its a great feeling trying to find enough opiates to get you through your day without being sick. First thought on waking up, i feel like hell. Second thought, I got nothing,where can i get pills or dope.

I'm not saying this to preach or tell you what to do. I'm telling you what can and will most likely come of starting this ball in motion.

I wrote this to answer a question someone asked on another forum how to tell if she is addicted to pills.

Pills are opiates, its the same addiction as heroine. Actually, I like my heron too.

My hell.

"When do you know? Usually your the last to know..lol...More true than funny...

When the thought of going to work without pills scares you.
    When your body hurts, joints ache, head hurts, cant eat without pills.
    When your absolutely miserable without pills.
    When you cant really function or think straight without them.
    When you get the shits everytime you go off them.
    When your pill connections are saying, i just sold you 50 two days ago.
    When your in a good mood and friends ask what your on.
    When your miserable friends ask if you ran out of pills.
    When you would rather stay in bed than deal with life with no pills.
    When you find yourself calling people you havent talked to in years too ask for pills.
    When wake up at night covered in sweat, soaked in sweat from detox.
    When you basically hate everything about life when you dont have pills.
    When your arms and legs are tingling/pins and needles feeling when you dont have pills.
    When you just cant drag yourself out of bed on days with no pills.
    When you lfind yourself looking in medicine cabinets at peoples houses.
    When you are suddenly willing to pay a crazy price for two pills, rather than not have any.
    When you are down to your last two pills and realize tomorrow is going to be a bad day.
    When your hot then cold then hot then cold over and over.
    When you know it would be so easy to just go in and "grab" a couple without someone knowing it.(stealing them thoughts)
    When you hear a pill bottle shake you get all excited for a moment, then realize its not a pain killer.
    When you find yourself eating 25-30 vics in a day.
    When you can rationize paying 30$ for a 40mg oxy.
    When you start noticing your friends are eating too many pills, cutting into your supply.
    When you know when your connections Dr's appointments are.
    When your on a pill addiction forum asking how to know when your addicted to pills.
    When your Dr. tells you that you have the highest levels of the enzymes that your liver kicks out from substance abuse that he's ever seen, and that if you dont s<myspace><myspace>top</myspace></myspace> your going to kill yourself.
    When you look on your side and see another HUGE blood red bruise that just appeared overnight after a big oxy binge. So you do another oxy to think about how thats not a good thing to have appear on your side.

I think i covered a bunch of pill addiction scenarios, but i'm sure there is many, many more things that can be added to this list.

I still remember when just having 2 hydros a day was plenty and made for a perfect day. Dont really know when things actually took a turn for the worse, it caught me by suprise. I always thought I was just eating them because they made work so much more bearable and not so bad being there.

Pills were once the best thing I thought that ever happened to me, now I know they are one of the worst things to ever happen to me.

Truth be told, i cant remember when or where it became an addiction, i mean, thinking back over the past 10 years, i've ate alot of pills. To narrow it down to when I knew, i cant really say for sure. Its when i admitted to myself I know i've got a problem now, that I can remember."

6. I don't see what pills have to do with this especially considering this thread is almost a year old. +rep to scooby for actually being helpful, same to neg. I've always wanted to try H but that is in time to come.

7. Opiate withdrawl is all the same, be it from heroin or pills. Opiates are opiates, just taken in different ways. The withdrawl of being an opiate addict is a mother. I dont know how many IV drug users you know, but I know enough that I will eat pills to no end, and I will snort a bag or four of dope, but once that needle enters my vein, it would be all over. Junkies dont start out junkies, they all start from that one great feeling.

8. Shooting up if you all didn't know is alot better than snorting. Its just a lil gross and easier to OD on. My friend shoots up coke and its been a long time he's been doing it. He'll never quit sadly. The most he has gone is like a month and he usually does coke (get skeeted) every 3 weeks. I know heroin is cheaper than coke so if you fucked up and got addicted it wouldn't be the end of the whole world. I would recommend you smoking or snorting that shit before injecting though man thats kinda ignorant to just shoot up. You will have a higher probability of getting addicted to heroin because your gonna shoot up first before snorting. Have fun bud and please don't get too addcited ;):cool:

9. yo i read threw 6 pages of posts to see if he did it b4 i read this thread because i want to know the out come of his deeds.

10. ^^^^^ Yeah no update from the OP on whether he did it...

11. hahaha im stoned as fuck and this made me laugh coz i just did the exact same thing

12. This is called grasscity is it not? Why in the world are we asking for advice for shooting up H....Get off that shit man

13. ^ for the last fucking time.... READ THE GOD DAMN FORUM ITS POSTED IN PEOPLE

general is just that if you don't like it (or pandora's box for that matter) don't fucking post in it

14. wow, what an intelligent comment. - rep, reported, enjoy your short stay at the city, you are not welcome on here. You are useless, your comment is immature, annoying, and offensive, and you have no place here. Bye bye.

15. woh dude...harsh