Heroin Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Victor_Navorski, Apr 12, 2006.

1. be aware bro the first time heroin dont be surprised to become addiced to it the 1st time 1 of the most addictive drugs known to man

2. no its not...depending on personality type genetics and so on h could be a cake walk for one hell for another

some people can't smoke weed...you gonna say its the worst drug ever?

3. im curious about H too. I dont think i would ever want to inject however, i just dont like that idea for me, but i dont mind if you do. Someone mentioned putting the H into a capsule, I have a few questions. How much H would a decent starter dose be? How long does the high last opposed to snorting it or smoking it?

4. do you like to spread misinformation? every person's biology is different. its genetics, not the drug, that determine the rapidity and servity of addiction.

for the record, nicotine is the most addictive drug, known to man. do the research.

5. I have injected it.. If you really want to experience the drug the most you can, injecting it gives you the strongest high... and you don't have to do much at all the first time.. I've only done it once, just because I liked it too much and im afraid to do it again. If you plan on doing it just this once, inject it.. if you actually plan on doing heroin more times in the future, I would snort it the first time.. build your way up so you can control yourself more and not get too hooked on it.

Media really makes the drug sound alot worse than it is, I know many people that have tried heroin and definantly aren't addicted to it. Tbh I don't think you can get hooked the first time on anything, you always have the will power to not go out and buy it again. It can be physically addicting, but that builds up with longer peroids of usage.. I mean if it was a drug where "FIRST TIME YOUR ADDICTED NO MATTER WHAT" like some of these retards are saying, why the fuck would anybody do it? Plus I don't you have the money to be buying heroin all the time :)

6. Yeah just have a quick gene sequencing (that's IF we know which genes make you susceptible to opiate addiction) and psych evaluation done and it's all good- EASY!

Weed doesn't have a physical addiction mechanism- opiates do.

Framing is very important here- you could mean it in several ways: 1- you could mean it has the larger numbers of people addicted. Not surprising as it is more socially acceptable and more readily available. 2- You could mean that it is more easy to get addicted- this, again, ties in with one. You have biological, social and psychological factors to consider with this one. You're just sticking in the biological here. 3- You could mean that it's the most difficult to come off... I've never heard about anyone going through the hell that heroin addicts go through giving up nicotine.

Yeah- not "hatin' on" you but ummm...

I wouldn't really be inclined to take your advice here.

I've emboldened the word "retards" to really emphasise that you're not really encouraging a climate of open debate rather just trying to be MORE ignorant than everyone else.

Yeah- it's easy to get complacent though. So you've done it once... once more couldn't hurt... etc etc etc- where do you draw the line? When you realise you've got a problem BUZZZ- too late.

That's why people steal to get it, surely.

Switch's final thought: I'm not trying to be rude, offensive or mean to anyone on this thread. I am not "flaming" at all- before anyone says it. I am meerly stating a point of view that is not with some other people on this forum. I don't HATE the poster- I just REALLY don't think Heroin is a good idea.

7. he's already saying he's going to do it, and he didn't ask people to come into this thread and tell him not to do it.. He wants advice on HOW TO SHOOT UP, not weather or not you think he should do it

8. im calling this guy out and saying he has no heroin or isnt even thinking about shooting up. The question was asked to bluntly

9. wow awesome, we're still giveing useful advice to people who might want to, so great.

10. No bluff

Thanks for all the useful information

I honestly think in my opinion Meth is the worst drug you can do but I know I'll eventually try it. Since I first got high and since the first time I visited erowid I've had a huge interest in drugs and would like to try them all at least once.

11. cool man that was my goal too. i hope you have at least as crazy ride as i did!

12. ty

are you saying you've actually done all drugs?? Your my role model man :smoking:

13. I wouldnt do it at all, regardless of how you take it...Heroin is no good... knowing that, you shouldnt start.

14. haha lets keep that to pms man.

15. wow you contributed a whole bunch to this thread... thank god for people like you.

16. that would be impossible

still tons and tons of undocumented chemicals to be extracted reduced and taken

but if you wanna try h snort swallow or chase the dragon on a pyrex dish or vaporizer lightbulb

as for meth...its not bad just abused like any drug in the hands of a weak willed person

17. i agree with you ars, that is where all of the addicts and "junkies" in society come from. some people just aren't meant to use drugs.

18. what the fuck are you doing H for? That shit is nasty! I just got clean from a 3 year coke binge. Don't do it, man. Stick with the nonaddictive shit, like weed.

19. what the fuck were you doing coke for? cokeheads have shrunken balls and no one likes them. so fuck off, sugar nose.

(i was just letting you know how much of an asshole it is to tell people what to do, i meant none of that)

20. ^hahahaha, great post. :cool:

edit: however, freak, congrats on getting clean, bud.