Heroin Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Victor_Navorski, Apr 12, 2006.

1. maybe he's already been converted :)

2. lol yeah

x is a beautiful 'anti-drug'

after you stop rolling you get all introspective and drugs of any sort make you feel cloudy so you avoid them

pot helps too...but it's a healer like x if used correctly

some legal herbs may help too...even capping it off with a hard salvia trip would help

3. idk, pot tends to make any negative experience more negative (for me)

thats just me, beer has always been my trip "nightcap". works everytime.

4. i really hope this guy is alright. i don't think he read or payed much attention to your advice. just hope we get another post out of him soon.

scooby, what molecular structure is that in your avatar?

5. Thanks alot for all the great responces, sorry for the slow reply. My friends also are telling me the needle is not a good idea for first time use so this weekend I'm going to roll up a dollor bill and rail it. By the way I bought heroin becuase it was the first drug on the street that I came accross, better H then meth no??

6. I believe that is the lsd molecule

7. youre the first to ask, its the most beautiful compound ever made - LSD-25.

hey victor...yea i would (still do shhh) hayro anyday over meth. meth is dirty and a bad comedown, relatively "unpure" compared to the high of hayro.

anyway, hayro > meth in the experience

as far as being just fucked up...meth > hayro

8. damn good call. plus rep....how the hell did you know that btw?

9. thanks.

i'm glad you took that good advice that some people left, man. the concept of heroin almost scares me - it's on such a higher level than i ever want to allow my drug habit to escalate. if you're going to make that decision, all i have to say is, use it in moderation. you've seen what happens to those who can't control themselves..

10. I've seen the show intervention on a&e on addiction and treatment. It displays how sad and addicited these people are but yet I still chose to use this drug. The first time you use a drug is always your best, I'm always searching for the ultimate high.

11. yes and no...

I'd ingest it tho...you want a slow onset not a full blown hit of warmth from the h...it'll be very attractive to return to

meth ingested is about as safe heroin ingested in the low dose needed for effect

just avoid freebasing or injection till you get experience with how a drug makes you feel as it can be highly addictive

12. yea but how did you know that was the lsd molecule. thats awesome man.

13. what gets a lot of people on h is that, from what i've heard, you can never match that first high. but they keep trying. i hope you don't intend on doing much more than that first time.

edit: then again, anything i learned has been from tv, only had a few friends ever done it and one of them i havent talked to since he dropped out of high school, he had been pretty antisocial up until he just totally disappeared. :\

14. lol I knew :p

it's sorta easy to remember all the compared ones on erowid (after a night of toking)

15. I didn't really for sure, I've seen the lsd molecule before and just assumed it was the same one I had seen.

16. shit my first rush sucked ass, i puked everywhere and had a bad time. i learned since then it was from unpure hayro. since then i can get better blondie and its a cool thing. :cool:

17. Would it be wrong if I went into chemistry to learn how to make fun new drugs like LSD

18. itd be real fucking wrong if you didnt let me try them :p

19. did you say you've injected before?

20. look up my god... Shulgin on erowid or in general

thats what a great chemist dishes up so no you wouldn't be wrong :)