Hermie?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Matman, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Hi all,

1st time growing. 4 plants in a little grow room. Thought I’d got lucky and all 4 were female but noticed this morning a couple of little white nubs sticking out from the little baby buds. Is this turning hermie?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

M

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like a hermie to me. Sorry. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Deffo hermid man

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

4. Def hermie issues chop and toss, check for light leaks etc. so you do not have hermie issues on the next round, 9-10 it was a light leak that caused my hermie, many want to blame bad genitics but it usually self inflicted...

5. Thanks for the help everyone.

Got rid (it was painful). Think I had a power cut the other day when I was out as my timer was running a few hours behind, I assume they got a few extra hours of light cause of that which has caused this. Sucks, hope the others don’t go the same way.

Thanks again

6. I know your pain! Being older there was a time obtaining seeds was difficult so I still struggle to kill plants LOL.. I have had timer snafus once Left the timer on “on” didn’t notice for days that it was running 24hrs a day since I only visited during normal lights on times! Once installed a new heater forgot to cover the light indicating it’s on! Yep been there my friend

7. Thanks man, yup, that’s exactly what’s happened. Broken timer left the light on 24hrs. They’ve been in veg about 3 weeks 12/12 and then had one long day of somewhere between 36 - 48 hrs light other 3 plants are all different strains, not showing signs of going hermie yet. Keeping my fingers crossed but what do you reckon? is it inevitable they’ll all go? -Cheers

8. Some strains are tolerant of environmental goof up, in my experience it's the sudden changes like leaving lights on that get ya, only one strain went all out psycho on me an fully seeded, I'd keep a close eye on them but I bet your other strains will turn out just fine,

• Like Like x 1