Hermie?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Alvi45, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Is this a hermie? First time grower so I want to make sure I don't chop it down for no reason

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Alvi45, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014

Attached Files:

3. only pic i see is 2 dudes and a m198

4. oh there's the pics...my bad...

pics are small but look fem to me...what do u see that makes u think herm?

5. If there are pollen sacs (balls) along with pistils, then it's herm. If all you see are pistils, you're good to go!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Right under my thumb.. it looks like a sac since its my first time growing I want to be sure.. when I looked it up I noticed the sacs are usually lower thats why I had to post

7. I don't see balls but my cpu sux and those pics are small.  Did these plants just start to flower?  

8. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. Yea it's in flower just under 2 weeks

10. Ya bro I still really can't see what you have circled there but it looks like a bract and your nugs are starting to form...I was gonna guess 1-2 weeks(from 12/12 or first pistil?)...my opinion is your cool and totally normal but again pics small maybe when my wife gets home from work I'll check on her cpu

11. are u guys blind..looks like a seed..

12. Anyone else agree?

13. Seed? Hermie?

14. #14 mendo clouds, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    A seed...no I don't agree but a bigger pic would help.  Has the plant been stressed?

eta - my eyes are strained trying to look at these little pics can't you take a closer one or expand the size...I see big ass pics all the time on here

15. If it is a hermie, it wouldn't produce seeds this early into flower. Most likely a pollen sack but pics not great so can't confirm

16. that's what I was thinking too.. but here is a bigger picture from photobucket hope that's better

17. Stressed not that I can think of for sure.. I got it for free as a clone because the guy I was buying a few clones from said it didn't have roots and it didn't when I got it, it took another 2 weeks to grow roots I don't know if that would stress it? Oh the strain is blackberry kush

18. I see that of which you are concerned, based in the pic. Some plants do look that way and it looks like a normal lady. If however in the near future you see several of these bunched together like grapes and no hairs extending out of them. Then you may have Hermie on board.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app