Hermie or Not??HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by azodogg73, Jun 21, 2012.

1. FARK!!!!Tell me I'm wrong and this is not a Hermie! My whole room...She was looking great..at week 8 now and she started just getting bigger..but then I look closer today and pull a bud off and i see what IM sure are seed pods!!!

Attached Files:

2. Any suggestions? Pull it now..let it just go another few weeks? I have 8 plants and they all seem to be pollenated...

3. ouchhhhh sorry mate ):
    thats all bad.

4. these are them...now him..idk :(

Attached Files:

5. im no expert man so dont take my word for it but it looks like they got some seeds on em. i mean hey its not that sensimilla, but that looks like some fine shit imo. dont be hard on yoself good gro

still tho... fuckin hermies.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I know, but it sucks so bad..I just dont wanna believe it..lol..I got two months on these bitches and they turn...only thing I can think of is maybe some light leak from the wall ac system I have in my gro room?...thanks though...I'm just gonna scrap it and go back to the drawing board! Damn!

7. i totally feel for ya ill smoke an extra bowl rite now for you and your beautiful plants.
    respect.

8. Thanks bro...

9. So, when i look at my plants..i see some seed pods..but how did my plants get pistils get germinated..i dont see how it happened? H

10. Those don't look like balls, they look like calyxes. Are there seeds in them?

If none of them are opening, they are probably not male parts.

11. when a plant is not properly maintained, it will turn into a hermaphrodite (more commonly known to the GC forum community as a hermie). nasty buggers pollinate not only the originally mistreated plant but, if not quickly acknowledged and removed, the entire rest of your surrounding crops may also be pollinated.
    best of luck, if u provide some good pics i can help you further...