hermie help also slow growth help please.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TheAus, Feb 16, 2014.

1. hey all,

I have a few problems and im sorry I cant upload pictures I don't have the means to be able too.

I have been growing in coco outside in a mix of 75% coco 25% perlite.
    I have been watering twice a week up until flowering feeding once, using a $10 mix of liquid ferts until recently im now using canna coir A and B everyday and cannazym every 2nd.

Question 1 :

My biggest problem is in my smaller plant which is further along then my larger one but I will get to that one in my next problem. My small plant has been flourishing as of late showing signs of week 3-4 of flower (white pistils all along the colas which a little white bush of them at the top of each one) last week I noticed male balls popping and I freaked picked nearly all of them off, then went down to a hyd store and got myself some biohort bud wise 50ml bottle recommended by him and proceeded to follow instructions and use it as its supposed to stop male hormone production. It hasn't worked successfully for me after my first go which was a few days ago, it does say to use every 10 days but im thinking of going again tonight because ive just picked a shitload more off today. I understand everyone likes to say chop but I only have the 2 and this has taken me near 6 months of patience and time and if they saw how good it was they would keep it themselves 16 colas. I want to know if this product does not work for me and I happen to miss some flowers when im picking how long severe is the pollen burst Ive noticed a lot of the balls on lateral branching and was thinking theirs no way it could reach as high as the top is. But also do male flowers continue all the way through flowering or is it only up until a certain point?

2nd Question:

I have a huge plant, 32 heads so bushy its crazy. I noticed on Christmas day it started shooting a couple of pre flowers then up til nnow its done a huge stretch but not 1 sign of continued flower production. Only many single pistils coming out of each single budpoint. it hasn't grown any sign xmas apart from veg growth. I also switched to flower nutes on xmas with a bit of veg nutes slowly weened off over a couple of weeks so since the 1st week of January just flower nutes ?

Thanks very much for reading I just wanted to be detailed.

2. Where are you located?

3. location means nothing to my current predicament? please REAL growers. not spam tanks.

4. Location means EVERYTHING to an outdoor grow, but by all means, please find an expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. hey LED man when you do an outdoor grow let me know, If my photoperiod was fucked I would have let you know with all the other things ive written in that Novel I just posted.