Hermi?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Donjuan78, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I have a female plant with white hairs on all the nodes and I found what appears to be 1 male sac starting to grow, looked like a tulip shape, so I cut it off. Anybody have experience with herms and if so will it grow back? If I keep cutting it off will I get sensemilla?

Attached Files:

2. Can't tell without a picture of said pollen sack. Could've just been an unopened preflower.

3. I assumed it was a sac cause it was sticking straight out and the pistils are sticking straight up with 2 white hairs coming out. I'll take a pic

4. Pic 1 is the female plant in ?. It had 1 of the sac looking things on it that look like what's on my other plant in pic 2.

image-2859783579.jpg

image-3128394567.jpg

image-1135457156.jpg

5. that first pic is surely a female.

6. Yeah but it had one of those sacs from pic 2 that are one my other plant that I'm assuming is male for now cause it has no hairs anywhere

7. 2 of these plants did get half eaten by my dog a couple weeks ago so they could herm is why I'm asking. Just need to know if they are herms if they will keep growing back and if I can still get sensemilla if I keep cutting off male part?

8. don't get freaked out/paranoid over what may or may not be a plant turning herm. it could have just been a pre-flower. you'll know soon enough if it's a herm. the pods will bust out everywhere.

9. Ok thanks man. I was freaking out yesterday when I seen it. This is my first grow and everything is going great and I already took clones off of the female.