hermaphrodite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Let-it-grow, Dec 7, 2008.

1. i have a little hermie plant that ive had for about 2 months and its only like a foot tall and has male flowers with pistils coming out of them, i had it indoors under 3 48w cfls in 12/12 the whole time just as an experiment. i put it outside as of last week and it seems to be thriving, will i get any smoke out of this if i keep it going even in winter?

2. I have never had a hermie myself. But, I would have to assume that you would get some smoke out of it. After all, it still has the female sex organs too. It will be seeded though. If that isn't an issue for you then you may get some half decent smoke out of it. Just don't let it polenate any of your other plants.

3. sounds goood, what will those seeds be like since it pretty much fucked itself ?

4. pick the pollen sacs off

5. its weird though the pistils are growing out of the pollen sacs

6. The things the pistols are growing out of are NOT pollen sacs on a hermie, they just look like them.

7. so whens this puppy gunna start producing, its just got pistils coming out of the "imposter pollen sacks"

8. As long as your setup is proper, small amounts of patience will provide you with what you seek.