Hermaphrodite Pollen

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dead Head OG, Dec 18, 2018.

1. I have a Blueberry Jam Clone that start kicking it’s self into flower for some reason. I’m also spotting some possible seed sacks. Do Hermaphrodite seed sacks produce pollen?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Yes they will produce pollen. But I don't see any male flowers in your pics. Are we looking at the big bulb with a red hair? That's a preflower or very early to start female part. It's just bigger because it's had more time on the plant. Usually will get them at branch junctions. Never seen them that big tho. Might just be the pic. But they look huge.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. No they are huge! There the exact same size as a seed would be. That’s why it’s got me puzzled.

There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night -Jerry Garcia

4. Might be seeded. I just didn't see any male flowers in the pic. If you do see males flowers tho, yeah probably a seed in there. Depending on your situation I'd just let it go and pick off any male flowers. I've had plants put off 3 seeds and that was it. As long as it's not going to pollenate anything else you have. Just clean good when they're done to get rid of old pollen.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1