Hermaphradite?? :/

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Crackhead, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Definately pistols.. 2nd one.. pollen sack?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. it looks like itsgot some nuts coming in especially on the right internode you can take them off before they start swelling or anything

3. what will thatdo?

4. No balls on plant to swell up and mature=no pollen released

but i wouldnt even touch it yet personally obviously its just showing sex and you never know these plants can be weird sometimes lol i would let it go for now and watch it and see whats up worst comes to worst take it off if you have too but its not like its going open up in the next 3 days or something lol

5. whats wrong if the plant sack bursts?

6. your crop is pollinated and youll have seedy lower quality bud at harvest

7. so you can make the plant still have good buds/ less seedy even if its a hermi?

8. yeah like i said if a plant hermies you can pluck off the pollen sacks with tweezers just dont wait too long like when theyre about to burst, dispose of them far away from your grow area or collect an store in freezer your choice

If you dont pick off the sacks and your plant/s is pollinated then youll have seedy bud and it wont be very good, 1 hermie can pollinate your whole crop

Good luck