Herman Cain supports legalizing marijuana?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by brody15, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ^Exactly.

Obama said the exact same thing, look how that turned out...

2. #4 xmaspoo, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Pandering.

Mr. Electrified fence and ubeki beki stan stan stan is going to allow your state to conduct it's own mmj policy?

I think I know a troll when I see one.

[​IMG]

3. Sounds awfully familiar. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

4. Fool me, you aint gonna fool me again.. ;)

5. I will vote for whoever goes against Obama. That's where I'm at right now.

6. #9 xmaspoo, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    ^ You're leaving the bar awful low with that sentiment.

7. Too bad Nader wont run.

8. Maybe so, but he's not the guy for the job.

9. [​IMG]
    The resemblance is frightening.

10. Well he supposedly is for giving the power back to the states so they can decide whether or not they want to make it legal.

I'm waiting for the day Ohio makes it legal because I'll be signing up for legitimate reasons!!

11. It's all lies. He loves snorting cocaine so he must steal our money to buy more cocaine! And that's why his name is cain.

Fucking crackheads who vote cain, thinking that he'll save America from doom.

12. They are mostly two-faced. Republicans now want to diminish State rights by allowing anyone who has a Concealed Carry permit to be able to use it in all States, irregardless of the differing criteria for it's citizens to carry. The same loss of decision can also be said about abortions or planned parenthood. ;) :smoke:

13. I trust the guy who's been saying the same thing for years.

This is just something to possibly steal RP supporters.

14. cain: marijuana marijuana, let me see... i disagree with obamas stance on mari.. oh wait no thats something else.... i gotta lot of things rattling in my head.... this goes on for about 10 more min

15. my thoughts exactly. i mean hell don't they all promise us the world to get in, then screw us later?