Herman Cain Says Medical Marijuana Regulation Should Be Left To The States

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ocsurfer, Nov 16, 2011.

1. This is why you shouldn't vote for cain...

Herman Cain Has Breakfast With Henry Kissinger - YouTube

Kissinger is nothing but a war criminal, and he asked him to be his secretary of state?

"Who controls food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls the money can control the whole world" - Henry Kissenger

I'm sorry, but this guy is just in with the status quo, regardless of marijuana views or not. As mentioned before, Obama said the same thing about decriminalizing it, but then he passed an open season raid, wtf?

Ron Paul is honestly the only viable candidate, he will try and push our country in the right direction, but he doesn't get a lot of media coverage because he wants to end the fed (which would hurt the big 6 pretty bad).

2. He's full of shit. Honestly, even though Obama is full of shit, hes less full of shit than any of the republicans.

3. Except Ron paul...

4. Obama for 2nd term hands down, we the people gotta stand up and occupy for the marijuana being legalized, f*ck wanting a president thats for legalizing cannabis, what about when i retire, what about when i get sick, what about when i lose my job, what about my kids, what about my sick aunt, ima get the chronic all day, and Obama came into a flood of fire, but we see him at the flames origin, MSNBC GC, ayo...stay stoned keep green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open and occupy for your freedoms my GC peoples

5. Uhhhhhh...I'd love to see you elaborate that point. Obama has ramped up the "War on Drugs", and increased our military presence in nations such as Africa. At least Bush got congressional approval before invading a nation, Obama doesn't care what anyone thinks! He is very, very dangerous...

6. #26 wataytay69, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    Ron Paul is the best option. He's a republican but not in the normal sense. He's really a Libertarian.

On this Cain thing I just want to hear all the candidates discuss this in the coming debates! Wouldn't every one love to hear Obama have to debate Paul on this issue 6 months from now!!!??? Obama would have to answer himself for going back on his word since taking office. Not through a drug czar or any other scapegoat.