Herm

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pugbacon, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Can anyone let me know if this plant is a herm? 12 days into flower. Critical cush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think you may have some seed pods there unfortunately. Did you have a break in your light cycle or something. They need complete darkness and 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark...anything other than that, is going to screw things up. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. That Kush is a Bruce not a Caitlin

• Like Like x 2
  4. No break in light. I think this may be a genetic thing since my seed source was a hemi. What's confusing me are the pistil on some of the flowers on this plant making me think it's a hemi and not a full blown male. If it is a hemi, can it pollinate the rest of my crop? I've read contradicting info on this before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. @justin10

Yeah you messed up I also have a critical kush going and it's a beast plant! Biggest one out of 3 other strains

6. OHH it can for sure polinate your whole crop... I'm just finishing up a run that happened that way. 3 weeks in, all were flowering nicely then both my blue cheese hermied. I have a tent full of worthless seeds. Get them out before a flower opens.

• Like Like x 1
  7. no flushing it as in its finished, mine isnt very big but its absolute quality, i have blueberry twist that have grow 5 foot 10 the critical is about 2 and a half but bushy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thanks man. This is the only one out of the crop luckily and is also the one that I never transplanted to the 5g pots. I was hoping to get a baby nug tree but I guess I'll toss her out this evening.

9. Big Ole Nutsacks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk