Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here's your dream girl!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Aug 25, 2002.

1. SINGLE BLACK FEMALE
    Seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping, and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the
    right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get
    home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.
    Kiss me and I'm yours. Call xxx-xxxx and ask for Daisy."

Over 150 men found themselves talking to the local Humane Society about an 8-week-old black LABRADOR retriever .

2. Dude..... that's gross....

3. muhahahaha nice one :D

4. when you said rides in the pickup truck i figured it was something other than a human, prolly a dog.....but funny nonethe less........off to check in me plants :D

5. You had me going there for a minute Smokie! Sounded just like the girl I'd need to meet!

6. smokinokie got me good! ;) thats good stuff!!

7. where can i meet her

8. but...but..I thought it was a woman!!...LIES THEYRE ALL LIES!

9. Does she have a sister? ;)

10. i need a dog

bow wow