Here's the deal!!! Once and for all.

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rofl @ digit.

very true

the moment you start winning, they start :p

you hack, you suck your lucky i was so tired or i would have killed you where do you live ill beat you up, lol, funny when usually coming from 12 yr olds :p

but I highly suggest you play starcraft atleast once digit. starcraft offers so much more in gameplay, such as maps like potfarmer, lol.

2. just give me 2, maybe three weeks more, and i\'m on a broadband connection, not this measly little 56k shit. and i\'m gonna rule all the online games, especially bf1942 and unreal. can\'t wait. my social life is going to drop to, erm, zero :) for the first week anyways.

3. cherapunjee..................anual blast of rain.
    one of the best weed.....manipuri.
    should make a trip..........................

have fun.

4. The problem with online gaming nowadays...im refering to \"counter-strike\"... is u get a lot of teenage admins with TOO much power...you get a couple headshots in a row...you get banned from that server....

5. As one of the oldest of Yahooka\'s members and one of (Coffeeshop Amsterdam\'s ) Grasscity\'s oldest members let me say...............

Their site was number one at one time. Grasscity is diligently working towards that now.

As the top pot site you\'re bound to attract not only the cream of the crop ,but the curd also.

Yahooka had ,and has administrative problems. Those inadequacies trickle down thru the selection of moderators.(Not enough of them ,and none with Admin authority ,at least not during a time when several individuals and at least one entire site were mass attacking it ). Attacking it with useless ,crass ,prophane ,horrific (death) ,etc. posts/replies. To include repeated sucessful DOS attacks on the server . The server was completely compromised to include username and password downloads/alterations on two seperate occasions in the last 2 years.
    Most of the recent attacks were going on while the only admin was in the process of making a baby. No Administrator. No replies to Emails from moderators. No direction.
    As a result Yahooka lost it\'s backbone members . The ones who should/could have been great moderators.
    Only after I sent several Emails to the sites owners did the Admin log in and attempt to correct the problems.
    Once the Admin realized the site was deflating ,it was already too late. Even the best of the few mods that were chosen in the eleventh hour ,could not reverse the downward spiral.

The mods that stay now are doing their best ,but again the site lacks direction from a dedicated Administrator.

I come down hard on the Admin ,because ,\"When a company fails ,it is ALWAYS managements fault !\"

People change ,and so do peoples priorities.

Perhaps once they bottom out and lay stagnant for awhile ,some inspired people will become new members ,and start a renewed life there ,as seems to be the current trend.

In 4 years alot of change flys past us.

And I\'m not going to beat up that site it\'s members ,or it\'s management after this reply.

If you read this reply ,then you should realize why this will not happen here.:)

WE have Superjoint.

And he has us.;)

He leads.

We follow.

(That was a cool movie too...Reign of Fire.)

And that\'s all I gotta say about that.

6. roach: that have got to be the definitive post regarding the yahooka issue. from now on when somone gripes about that site, i\'ll just refer them to that post :D

7. I know, I know. I got a couple of head shots developed at our local chemists and they came back with blue stickers on the photo\'s so you couldn\'t see me shooting my loa.... said a bit too much there.

Anyways, the point of this posting is this: Never trust a teenager with a rocket propelled grenade (RPG for you guys in the \'know\' - you know who you are!\') or, maybe it\'s

Never trust a teenager with a loaded gun.. wait, that\'s already been done in American High Schools...

Maybe it\'s - Never trust a teenager with tidying their room on a weekly \'quick dust\' basis. Invariably it will all end in blood stained tears - on both sides of the fence. That all depends on whether your house has a fence surrounding it or not. if not - no major foul. We can work around these things.

Oh, hold on - I just got to thinking what the real point of this post is. It had something to do with blow jobs and Boots the Chemist I think.... oh fuck, I\'ve forgotten.

8. I went to yahooka for about an hour or so... some funny ones there I tell you... not much of a grow forum but I nice cooking one...

Very nice actually...

It\'s a shame, it sounds like it\'s burning to the ground with all this bickering... oh well..

umph, me bored.

9. The city has already taught me a lot about growing my own medicine. I try to show respect at all times , but alas no one\'s perfect.Hope to continue on the city for a long time to come. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. That was a truly heartfelt, beautiful statement you just made. You didn\'t have to so open or welcoming to others, so the thought is really appreciated.

Not that I want to sound at all faggy (no offence to our selectively gender mixed colleagues out there) but I\'m feeling in a really happy mood.

Might have something to do with splitting from her in\'doors. Actually, damn right it is.

For ages I was pretty much depressed and I honestly though she was helping me work through my tough time. How wrong was I... in all the confusion of romance, heartache and denial it turns out I was depressed because of my participation in a relationship that upon first insepction seemed to be good for me, after careful consdieration it turned out to be the source of my troubles.

Single life, and by that I mean \'open to offers\' single life is just the best. It\'s been an absolute age since I spread my seed amongst the local gene pool and frankly, I\'ve missed the night outs with the local bunch of deviants.

At this point, I would like to take the opportunity for going right off subject. frankly, I\'m buggered if I can remember what \'The Deal is\' any more, but I think I\'ve added to the mixed up world that Grasscity is - and isn\'t that just the single most important aspect of thought contribution.

peas and gravy signing out,

Gomo Arigato

11. Let\'s all help each other and be one big happy family!!!!!

12. And you all told ME to be nice...I don\'t think I would have minded this thing relegated to the forum directory, but it seems to be a \"sticky thread\"? Whatever that is.
    I said before I am a proud member of the Ya-Hooka mssg forum. Sure I must agree, while the cat was away, the mouse had a butcher knife, and was going willy-nilly about everything.
    This weekend lunaria has upgraded the board to vBB and we hope everything will go smoothly. Sure it seems there were alot of things not going too well there, but with our glorious leader kinda busy, you know, living her life, there was kinda free reign of the sanitarium. I have seen vast improvements in every Ya-Hookan\'s attempt\'s to be more civil to their fellow members. And I have seen the senior members really try to iron out the family laundry before tossing anyone out, because you don\'t just toss a family member into the wind without lending a hand first.
    But I have said before, in every family there are allways disagreements and fights, sometimes it can get out of hand. I hope to be a responsible member of both families, here and at Ya-Hooka. And I hope some of you will come to see me and my fellow Ya-Hookan\'s in our new house. We should be in by Monday. = )

13. This thread is gettin kinda old now: seriously- get rid- it\'s an eyesore. Rock on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.