Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heres one for ya

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jmahon, Jul 8, 2010.

1. If vaporizers dont burn your weed, then when your cone is all cherried up it would be at a higher tempreture than what a vaporizer realeses THC? So instead of pulling it through just inhale what is in the chamber, because the rest would just be the weed itself with no THC? or am i just really stoned?:smoke:

2. i dont get it... maybe im too high also.

3. I once pondered the same thing... but then you must ask yourself, do we not get stoned off roaches?

4. im pretty sure i had the EXACT same thought process as this guy at one point. I wondered the question like the OP but remembered roaches.

I think its because the vaporization process uses hot air passing through the weed and it works best when the air passes through slowly. But the ember in a bowl, or something I think is just really hot and although it may evaporate SOME of the THC, it doesnt affect all the weed. Thats just what i think though.

5. had to read it a couple times but i see what your saying, is that maybe why volcanos are so effective? because the bag just directly takes it in