heres my plant in flowering for 5 weeks (pictures)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dude1, Apr 28, 2010.

1. alright i know for sure there is something wrong. its not that sugary and stuff and it doesnt even look like legit weed plant, it still looks like a growing bud. the temps at the top of the cola is around low 80 degrees, lower area is 75-78. could that be problem?

i gave nutes and noticed a small burn at the tips so i'll stop for 1 or 2 waterings. but i use molasses when not using nutes.

soil is mg organic.

any more critisizism?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 couchcommando, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    I'm not sure if you have any nute issues by the pictures(mg sucks btw) but that definately is a female cannabis plant. Looks healthy...

3. alright heres my theory, when i first saw the first hair and started counting the days for flowering, i saw it when it was super super small, so like, i started counting my days earlier than probably the average grower that may start counting when the first sign of hair is noticeable from the naked eye from a distance. could that be possible?

4. im not sure but i dont think those purple stems are good

5. Depending on the strain..you'll need a minimum of 8 weeks flowering time. To really know when to harvest you need a microscope for coloration distinction(clear,cloudy,amber) The longer the better for me..the closer your resin glands are to amber the more couch lock effect. Closer to cloudy will give you more of an energetic clear high. I'm no expert and a beginner myself..

6. maybe? ive seen some other good plants that have it

7. yea that could be a trait of the strain you have.

8. This what Ive looked for lol...someone growing a nice looking plant with a very similiar setup I have...You have the exact same light I do except I was told itd be better to take the reflectors off...I think I might just put them back on, was also wondering if I should just stick to 2or 3 plants and make them amazing as opposed to a bunch of smaller but still good ones...

Excellent job bro, Im subscribing!

PS- Im using MG Organic too