Heres a weird question...

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidToker24, Nov 10, 2011.

1. So i have a couple of mason jars with weed in them and i feel like one of my roommates is taking some. I have confronted them and they deny it, but i don't believe it. Theres really nothing I can do at this point. However I have a made a plan to buy some stickers or tape. I am gonna put a sticker/ tape over the lid of the jar after everytime i use it so that the only way to get inside will be to break the tape. Anybody know of something that will work for this? Scotch tape is too easy to reapply while duct tape will be a bitch.

2. It's pretty easy to get around tape and stickers dude. Why don't you just hide your stash so your roomy can't find it? That or buy a chest you can throw your stash in and lock up. You can find them pretty cheap in a huge array of sizes and most already have a lock built in.

3. Tape? I don't know if that will work. Get a safe maybe or anything that you can lock really.

4. place a hair on the top of the jar that way when they go to take the top off they will knock it off

5. get a safe yo!

its easy to get a cheap lockbox

its like 30 bucks at walmart

6. [quote name='"freakie"']place a hair on the top of the jar that way when they go to take the top off they will knock it off[/quote]

This^

Or yeah lol just stash it

7. Thanks for the suggestions guys but I really don't have many places in my room to stash it, seeing how its mad small and pretty empty. Also I don't want to buy a safe. Anything else people can think of?

8. take a pic with yer phone...then review the pic later to see if the buds have been disturbed. or just do the hair thing.

9. Take a photo and when it moves and a bit is gone, confront themwith the evidence.

10. Beat me by under a minute :p

11. OH NOEZ. Not the tape!

12. hah that's a little extreme no? especially when you have the hair idea right there, it'll work and it has that comical touch

13. They have these new inventions out, I heard they sell them at Wal-Mart. I think there called a key & a safe. Keep that key on you 24 fucking 7, if you have more than an ounce you should have a safe. Everyone should have a safe anyways, prevents a lot of trouble when people are over/if you have room mates considering majority of "friends" are just snakes. Sometimes I love to play games with my younger sister. When I go out i'll leave a certain amount of bud out right on the scale, right the weight down, just to fuck with her.

14. $10, get a locking door knob for your room, then your whole room is like one big 'safe' and all your possessions are protected. If they would actually break down your door for your smoke, they'd be about as likely to steal your safe all together.

Off topic, if you happen to have individual leases, this can also help keep you and your living space legally separate from theirs, if one of the others happens to get caught for doing anything illegal in the apartment and you have your own lease for a specific room, you're generally seen as an uninvolved tenant and you have a small handful of extra rights.

15. weigh ur stash just before you leave to go out and weigh it when u get back then you will no for sure and kick some ass!

16. I duno about the hair thing, maybe if your room doesn't have drafts at all. I leave my window cracked tho so there's always a draft at least in my case.
    I have to deal with the same shit though OP. my brother is a douche and steals whenever he has the chance. Try hiding it, but wrap it up a certain way with a bandana or something and take a photo of how you left it, if it's disturbed when you get home the culprit is caught. Essentially the hair idea, just a little more concealed, and a bit more accurate to know if you're getting fucked with or not. personally I'd feel like a douche if the hair was missing, going to scream at them and then finding the hair next to the jar.

17. Fuck a safe, buy a scale and weigh it out and when it weighs less than before give him a knuckle sandwich

18. I really like the hair idea. And if you keep the jar(s) in a cabinet they're protected from a draft/AC disturbance

19. setup a cam corder and catch the fucker in the act haha if he denies it show him the video,the look on his face will be priceless