Heres A Scenario...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr.Otter, May 19, 2014.

1. What do you do?

You go to your dealer's house and he/she has got you all weighed out after sharing a joint with you and your about to leave and then he/she has a heart attack and dies.

You gotta contact medical help but your at your dealers place with lots of bud and smoking paraphernalia everywhere.

2. what kind of dumbass question is that, would you actually consider anything other than calling the police and requesting an ambulance?

• Like Like x 1
  3. A dumbass one? :lol:

4. Call 911 and stash everything in sight.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Heroic Dose, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    well if they die none of it really matters does it? id grab whatever weed i saw, call the police as im leaving. they arent gonna charge the dead dealer lol

6. call ambalamps, yoink the drugs of my choice, split.

7. I'd be pretty much the same, grab a bag and put as much as I could in there and call the ambulance as I'm leaving. I'd expect anyone to do the same to me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'd be cool with someone grabbing my stash before I died. Better then the fuzz getting it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. They won't know it's a heart attack right away. Plus they might question you. I would stash everything outside, call the cops, talk to them, then come back later for what I bought:p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Call the cops. If you rationalize otherwise else you're piece of shit.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Here's a scenario: I surf the forums and end up in a topic that asks a question that only has one answer if you're a decent human being. I scoff disgruntled at the stupidity. I leave said chat after taking a dump in it with a post. I check back once or twice once I am quoted or my post is liked. I then forget this topic exists. End of scenario.

• Like Like x 3
  12. oh hey guise i got a good one too! um, like say, you do what OP said, but then like YOUR MOM walks in-, yeah I know, at your dealers house, crazy right! so like, you've got a dead body, your mom and a shitload of drugs, oh boy, talk about a sticky situation, right? right?

..thats how you sound

• Like Like x 1
  13. 2meta4me.

• Like Like x 1
    No that sounds way funnier.  Your mom with a shocked face on staring at your dead dealer :laughing:

15. Hide all evidence of the previous drug deal then call the cops.

16. I KNOW my dealer would want me to take his stash, he'd probably say give the money to his brothers though, and I'd be inclined to do so as they are..bigger people than I am. 

17. #17 MediCole420, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    Ummm step outside with dude, lock door behind us, and drive to the damn hospital... :confused_2:

Fuck a $1500 cab ride.. Ill get em there just as fast as the whambulance would..  :metal:

Of course that's how I know my guy would want it.. Hes pretty cheap, and well, ambulance rides aren't...

If he couldn't be revived, well then his stash and lights are going to be mine..

Money to his family though, gotta pay for a funeral somehow...

18. That's one.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Considering in my scenario I got done smoking a joint with my soon to be deceased dealer I'd probably be paranoid they'd pin me with his death somehow like some Dateline NBC scenario. They'd already mark me as shady for being linked with illegal drugs. Probably not likely but crazy shit happens all the time.

20. I would steal all the drugs and money from the house and proceed to call the ambulance anonimously