Heres a few pictures from my new tent grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Spliffinator, Apr 26, 2012.

1. After failing to keep up with my last grow journal I decided I cant keep up with one. I decided to post some pictures ive taken over the flowering so far.

Heres a few details to get you up to date on my equipment.

5x5x5 Growtent
    600W HPS cooltube
    6 inch fan 400 something cfm
    ffof soil with foxfarm nute trio

3 G13 Pineapple Express in 5 gallon buckets.

3 Dinafem Moby Dick in 5 gallon buckets.

1 "Blue Dream" thrown in late 12/12 from seed and neglected. (Found 1 seed in an oz of what i was told was blue dream)

Heres a few pictures from 7 days into 12/12
    Its a little hard to see all of them the Pineapple express is stealing the show in the front.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. These next two pics are 17 days into 12/12.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. These are 19 days into 12/12. I was just messing around with camera effects on my new phone while watering)

P.E
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream (colors are just camera effects)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. This first pic is the P.E 25 days into 12/12.
    [​IMG]

These 2 pics are 29 days in when I tried setting up my light vertical. I didnt like how the light spread so I went back Horizontal with a reflector.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This pic is P.E 32 days in.
    [​IMG]

5. Love the pineapple, mine is around that age in flowering.

6. It really is an amazing strain. I cant believe the difference in growth compaired to my other plants.
    heres some new pics from today which is 37 days into 12/12.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I loved the Pineapple Express I grew. It never got real tall but had huge, fat buds. I had to stake three of them to keep from breaking the branch. It's an excellent smoke too.

8. Looks nice. Makin' me drool ;)

9. Spliff, what are the genetics behind Pineapple? Your girls look fucking awesome! You ever tried lst or scrog them? Ever use CO2?

Oh yeah...duh. Where did you buy your PE seeds? :)

10. Ive had to stake tons of branches. Im glad its not super tall its height worked out really good for me. I would say it has only grown about 1/3 more since the 12/12 switch. Most of that was a stretch right around 2 weeks after the switch. After the stretch its just been building buds like crazy.

11. They are from G13 this was actually a free bean from attitude. I have heard a bunch of different things about the genetics. I have heard trainwreck x Hawaiian something, but nobody really knows. G13 even has "Unknown" posted where it says genetics.

I was going to scrog this round but I took to long to build the screen. Since I was planning on scrogging I decided to try LST for the first time and I think I did alright, im really happy with how many tops I ended up with. Ill go take a picture of the lst now.

12. This was my first try at lst. How did I do?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Loving your grow, it's giving me a good feeling of optimism for mine now! lol

a few questions:

How long did you Veg? (and under what type of light?)
    What is the temperature in your tent? (and do you live in a hot area or a cold area?)
    Thanks

+rep 2 you

14. [quote name='"craven"']Loving your grow, it's giving me a good feeling of optimism for mine now! lol

a few questions:

How long did you Veg? (and under what type of light?)
    What is the temperature in your tent? (and do you live in a hot arI ea or a cold area?)
    Thanks

+rep 2 you[/quote]

I didn't keep track of my veg time but it was right around 45 days maybe a little longer. And that was done under a 600w hps.
    As far as temps go I would say I'm in a hot and humid area. My tent is in my attic to keep it under the radar. I have been able to keep the temps under 78 lights on and average 70 for lights off. These temps are only possible with lots of fans and lots of 6 inch ducting. My attic regularly reaches 115 degrees so it has been a challenge.

15. Thanks for the info, I have to fight the same external temps too this summer. I am not looking forward to it lol

16. that looks so nice. How does it smell? thanks for all the pics
    also, is it really potent smell during flowering compared to others or somewhat mild compared to other strains--thanks.

17. [quote name='"craven"']Thanks for the info, I have to fight the same external temps too this summer. I am not looking forward to it lol[/quote]

I would say the biggest thing that helped to keep temps down was adding intakes. I have a very powerful exhaust fan but if there's too much negitive presure in my tent the hot air in my attic pulls through the zippers.

18. [quote name='"kosolutions"']that looks so nice. How does it smell? thanks for all the pics
    also, is it really potent smell during flowering compared to others or somewhat mild compared to other strains--thanks.[/quote]

It's very strong smelling after about 3 weeks into flower. It's starts off smelling kinda like a strong pine tree scent. As they progress in flowering they start to get very fruity. At harvest I would describe the scent as mulberry with a trace of the pine scent. It's an amazing smell. The warning for extremely strong smell on g13s website is very accurate. My last grow I did in my shed and the last 3 weeks of flowering you could smell the pineapple express from the street which is a good 100 yards from my shed.

19. I just added pictures of the setup to my thread, we have plenty of air intake but with 2 600w HPS I will be pushing the limit lol

I cant wait until I am at the stage you are, growing the first round is always a hurry up and wait game ;)