here's a difficult question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KrappenMpants, Dec 2, 2009.

1. So I may or may not [very likely may, double and triple checked it] be in an awesome spot in another week or two when i back to my old town. I know a guy who is going to give me 4mg dilaudids @ 5 bucks a pop, and i also know i guy that will do roxicodone 30's for 10. I plan on IV'ing them, no doubt. I plan on getting a sshhiitt ton of whichever, or both either way

So, what would you guys do? I mean, this one had me thinking all day

2. What do you mean what would we do?? GET A SHIT TON OF OF THEM!!!! You're definitely going to be in an awesome spot, dont pass that shit up.

3. But whats a better buy in the box's opinion, dilaudid or roxys

i could get 2 dilaudids for the price of one of the roxys, and my gut is telling me that they are better to get, because ive only shot roxys a few times, looking for some expert opinions:cool:

4. I'd say the dilaudid's are most worth it if you're going to be shooting em up. If you railed em, I'd go Roxi's.

5. If you gonna IV then get the dilaudid.

6. I agree. Thats a BOMB price on the dilly's and they're a lot hard to come by as well. Definitely stock up on those first if you can, but what I'm saying is the roxi's are a pretty good deal as well. So get as much as you can of either my friend! :wave:

7. Yeah, I agree with the others, if your gonna IV them get the dillies for sure man.

8. IMO ( and i IV'ed for several years) dilaudids are the shit and are rare where i live... id buy those up

i never really got much from those roxys... not sure why... i preferred oxycontin, dilaudid or H

9. id buy out all of the dilaudid