Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here topic topic topic, here topic, where the f'ck are you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Jul 21, 2002.

1. ok i don't know whut to say other than i wish i had a ounce

2. its even worse if the big wad gets in your panties ;)

3. Yes, he has to wear panties. Since his divorce its the only way he can get in them.

He keeps asking the girls if he can get into their panties, and this is as far as he's got.

4. ewwwwwwww........a big wad in your panties........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

why does it seem like it would be funny if i walked up to my ex gf's new boyfriend and ask him if hes kissed her yet, and when he says yes, ask him how my penis tastes..and then walk off laughing hysterically?

5. it seems funny because it would be..but why stoop o his level like that man?..my advice..stalk him then set his car on fire..boy would his face be red!

6. HAHAHAHAH...thats fucking weird, cuz he has "the car" everybody is like..ooooo...his car...oooo..and then girls get a wad in their panties...cuz they saw his car...anyway... i was just informed they broke up...

7. so now it would be even funnier to do it to his car since hes already at a low form breaking up!!DO IT!..>SET IT ON FIRE!

8. No No No, it doesn't work that way. the only way you get a wad on yourpanties is if a guy puts it there.

9. i dunno..some girls get pretty happy....err.."excited"...