Here there be Giants!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yyz0, Jun 28, 2011.

1. OMG, I think I may have misjudged the amount of room these ladies are gonna need.
    These are two Feminized Vanilla Kush mothers that I started from seed in February, grew them till they were big enough to take clones. Took a bunch of clones then when warm enough moved the mothers to the garden and the clones to the woods.
    Since moving them outside in May they have received nothing but water but they are in my garden bed which I have been working and building up for years.

what you think? Description of the seeds says Medium Height, the bigger one is already 5foot. I think in this case Medium is all relative. Can already smell them from 20ft away if the wind is right, looks like no big BBQ's at our house this summer!!

Attached Files:

2. them be some fine ass ladies

3. Suppose you cant complain. LOL

4. Thanks!

Since the listing said they would be medium height, I thought they would stay hidden back there but if they double/triple during flowering then I"m in trouble(we should all have such troubles!) I don't want to top them since they are already wider than the space I have for them.
    My last grow was only bagseed, these are my first "storebought" seeds. I hope it was worth all the stress of mail ordering seeds.

Only time will tell.

5. well its time you get creative,

tie some of the lower branches down. i always start at the bottom of the plant and work my way up, you might want to think about topping them.
    it might help keep the height down a little. after i have everything tied. i go through the plant and remove a lot of the crap that's not going to really get any light, and it will help your buds in the end. by not spending energy growing the all the small inner crap.

when my plants get about that size, i like the widen the stain. i give the plant a little water at the stalk, and use the rest of the water around the plant. doing this will make the root grow outwards, hence making the plant grow wider and not as tall.

I just ripped a few good zong hits, i hope some of it make scene

6. :O sexy ladies