Here r some updates.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sloppyjoe, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Well I know I have been a bit low lately, but I still have the babies, and they r looking great, I have some pics for you to check out and tell me what you think I might need to do. PLease keep in mind this is my first grow. :D JOE>

P.S. check out the bug in the second pic he was really exited about being on the net. HAHA!

Attached Files:

2. look real nice....:D +rep..

3. beautiful..+ luv the bug.....loooks like mine but my leaves less serated + r lighter green .... u know what yrs is..[i am painfully typing on onscreen keyboard w/ no q mark...+lptop touchpad....ouch] if u alredy said it, i cant find it...heres to a good harvest 4 us all, god blessus,e1:D

4. I have no clue what type it is but the stems going out to the buds is purple, you can kinda see it but as far as it goes it is bagseed, but not dirt weed bagseed. I got the seeds I planted from some really dank(gets you sky high) beasters, the plant looks good though. I will make sure I get the harvest pics up for my blades. ;) JOE>

5. lookin good joe:)

6. looks like some sativa right there...should be some nice tall ladies:D ...GL on your final product, joe!!