Here it is!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TNhomegrown, May 9, 2016.

1. Alright guys this is what I've got and using this year as a beginner! Still got some
    Things to learn but hopefully this will get me buy! I've bought some Kellogg's natural and organic garden mix and potting mix. Total of 5cuft. A 1.5cuft of compost and manure, 3cuft of peat moss, coffee grains, a think of bone and blood meal, extra cow manure, 2 medium bags of perlite and a bag of dr.earth fertilizer. May add worm castings if I can get them in time. Hopefully this will do me in for my first grow. Any input from your experienced growers would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sounds like some good fertilizer amendments. What kind of lights/genetics are ya working with?

3. All outdoor my man. Yes I'm running extremely late. But I'm too committed to not even try out it this year

4. Kelp & neem meal if you are outdoors - indoors also, but really needed for outdoor.

5. Do I add that to my soil?

6. [​IMG]
    Well for my first go here it is! 3.5cuft of garden soil, 1.5cuft of potting soil all from Kellogg's. A 3cuft bag of peat moss, 1.5cuft of compost/manure 2 bags of perlite, coffee grinds, bone meal, blood meal.

7. And also... Could I go to Walmart and buy a thing or two of night crawlers and throw them in there... Would that help?

8. I'd probably scratch it into the surface after things got going, you got a lot of stuff going on in your mix..... coffee grinds tend move the pH lower so keep eye open.

If it was me, I'd add some more perlite or rice hulls or eat a bunch of pistachios and throw the hulls in there (that's what I do with my seed hulls)

HTH

9. Is that a bad thing or a good thing? I'm a beginner so I don't know everything! And that's what I was thinking about after it was all mixed.

10. I'm a minimalist, so less is always better in my world.

You might want to think about blood, bone and feather meal and replace those with alfalfa, kelp, worm castings, frass, bat guano.

Swing by the organics lounge, plenty of excellent growers there who are happy to help you.

11. I added blood and bone meal already in the mixing.... I'll probably add some worms once planted in my pots. Thought about bag guano and I have alfalfa pellets but someone told me that I'll have to compost them for a while before use... Correct me if wrong.

12. All your questions are already answered in the organic lounge section. Check it out :)