Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

here it is.. the post all has waited for

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Mar 27, 2004.

1. A dance for you while I smoke this nug joint!

:dances:

2. goo job dude but didnt all that posting take away from quality smoken time?

Attached Files:

• ny.jpg
      ny.jpg
      File size:
      68.6 KB
      Views:
  3. I'd dance around naked but I doubt you'd appriciate it...so i'll just say CONGRATS..and smoke a bowl for ya..:D

4. hey it's me, here for the late news as usual......lol.......congrats man, 10,000, that's a shit load of posts.........here's to the next 10,000.........Peace out....Sid

5. Congrats Bud Head! That is surely a lot of posting! Looking forward to 10,000 more.

6. Congratulations BudHead!

sexay 10,000 dance! [​IMG]

weee [​IMG]

heres to anotha 10![​IMG]

7. Holy shit man, well done! Thats an amazing aobut of posts. Im stoned and happy for you.

8. *******weeeeeeeee.... i'm still waitin for my 1000th post

9. Congrats BH!!

*cough*blowhard*cough*

So can you sum up those ten thousand posts in 10 words or less? ;)

Love ya dude!!!

10. ok then.... 60 seconds later, and......

congrats

11. I don't know if i want to retire Bud Head and start over or just let bh continue...

I've already started on my next 10 though!

12. CONGRATS BUD-DY! ;)

I wondery how many hours you've spent at that computer typing all those posts :D

13. Alot of my post is from helping with orders.. As much is from moving post and posting why.. Others are from discussions about all sorts of stuff..

And yes there are a few BS post as well...

i do try and make most of my post for the good of the city..lol